TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.This “WIN your flights to Shanghai and Maldives with Fatberry!” (“Campaign”) is organized by Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd. (“BIG”) and Fatberry Sdn. Bhd. (“Fatberry”) (jointly referred to as “the Organizers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organizers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organizers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 2nd July 2018, 00:01 (GMT +8) and closes on 30th September 2018, 23:59 (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). The Organizers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as it deems fit without any prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must do the following (“Campaign Requirements”): -
A) Must be an existing AirAsia BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Shot ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Promotion;
B) Purchase an insurance product at www.fatberry.com (“Dedicated Website”) during the Campaign Period
C) Enter AirAsia BIG member email ID at the point of insurance purchase. The name on the policy details must match the name of the Participant’s AirAsia BIG member ID.
D) Every successful purchase of any products on Fatberry.com would be entitled for one entry, Max 30 entries per participant. (Must be until policy issuance stage, those cancellation of policy or refund case would be forfeited for the eligibility)
6. Participants are entitled to earn 2 BIG Points for every MYR 1 spent for all successful insurance purchase made online at www.fatberry.com. (as accorded in existing campaign)
7.The AirAsia BIG Points earned through this Campaign will be credited to the Participants’ respective AirAsia member account within forty-five (45) days after the completion of the purchase (or any other period as the Organizers deem appropriate) subject to the Organizers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. This is subject to exclusion of invalid or cancelled purchase, where no AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded.
8. Participants will only be able to earn AirAsia BIG Points from the value (excludes taxes and surcharges imposed by Fatberry) of their successful purchase (excludes invalid or cancelled purchase).
9. The Organizers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Purchase and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organizers upon request. The Organizers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign including but not limited to the AirAsia BIG Points award and Participants are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
10. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the AirAsia BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
11. The Organizers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the AirAsia BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
12. The Organizers further reserve its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
13. The Organizers reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the AirAsia BIG Points from any it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organizers.
14. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizers.
15. The AirAsia BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
16. The Organizers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The Organizers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected purchase whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
18. The Organizers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
20. The Organizers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
21. The decision of the Organizers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the AirAsia BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained. Retro-claims by Participants for the award of AirAsia BIG Points will not be entertained. Any request by Participants to provide their BIG Shot ID or to be eligible for BIG Points after exiting the payment page at the Dedicated Website will not be entertained.
22. Each Contest Entry earned during the Campaign Period shall enable a Participant a chance to be shortlisted for one of the Prizes below:
|Grand Prize||A Pair of two-way Flight to Shanghai||1 Winner|
|Second Prize||A Pair of two-way Flight to Maldives||1 Winner|
|Consolation Prize 1||Two-way Flight to Siam Reap||1 Winner|
|Consolation Prize 2||Two-way Flight to Chiang Mai||1 Winner|
|Consolation Prize 3||Two-way Flight to Bangkok||1 Winner|
|Consolation Prize 4||Two-way Flight to Jakarta||1 Winner|
23. In the event the Organizer is unable to contact the qualified participants by 1 October 2018, the Organizer reserves the right to select other qualified participants as replacements.