Instant Screen Crack Insurance In 3 Minutes!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All You Need To Know About This Insurance
What is this product about?
This policy provides cover against screen repair or LCD replacement to iPhone dan Android that are accidentally damaged.
This one (1) year cover is made available to all eligible customers of Secondlifeasia for their own personal use or anyone who owned a digital device/devices and would like to have the protection cover.
There is no processing fee upon claim submission.
There is a cooling period of 21 working days.
How much premium do I have to pay?
The yearly premium is from RM69.00 to RM229.00 for Small Screen such as iPhone, Androids, and smartphones. This offer is valid until further notice from the management.
What product would be eligible for cover under this policy?
iPhone and Android are eligible for this protection plan.
Kindly note that the models which qualify for this are limited to the following restrictions: latest model N+3.
How do I make a claim?
Kindly submit your claim at https://guardgenius.io/smart-guard/make-a-claim/citizen_status_mac.html.
How long does the process take?
Claim submissions for approval is within 5 working days.
Once the claim is approved, the repair should take another 14 working days depending on parts availability from the principals.
What are the major exclusions under this policy?
- Losses that do not occur within the coverage period;
- Devices which falls out of the N+3;
- Losses caused by illegal acts committed by yourself;
- Losses that are intentionally caused by yourself;
- Repairs performed by any repairer which is not authorised by us;
- Liability to anyone other than yourself;
- Any defects that are subject to recall by the manufacturer;
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, or product finish, accessories used in or with the eligible Secondlifeasia product, cables, cords, straps, chargers, screen protectors, earphones, add-on options incorporated in a product for which options are not essential to the basic function of the product;
- Unauthorised modifications made to the product and/or problems/defects arising from such unauthorised modifications; altered serial/IMEI numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; any items not affecting the function of the product; image burn;
- Any loss that is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty; and
- Commercial/business use (multi-user organisations), public rental or use for profit.
- Damage involving water or liquid spills
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy schedule for the full list of exclusions under this policy.
Can I cancel the Protection Plan once bought?
Nope. No cancellation allow after payment made. Thanks