Compare & Customise Insurance Easily
HOW IT WORKS?
Get Covered In 3 Speedy Steps
Our Customers Love Us!
road tax in 2 days.
road tax in 2 days.
Sunny Side Up
Fatberry’s Comprehensive Guide To Buying The Best Car Insurance
August 28, 21
Most of us would need a car for practically everything to run our day-to-day activities smoothly. However, your ride is going to be a bumpy one if you’re not protected with car insurance; which is one of the most important […]
Super Easy Steps to Compare and Renew Your Insurance with Fatberry!
September 23, 21
The process of renewing your vehicle insurance and road tax can be very troublesome. Not many are willing to queue at the post office or the “Road Transport Department” (JPJ), especially those who are busy working since it could […]
Cheat Sheet For Beginners on No Claim Discount (NCD)
October 18, 21
At some point in our lives, we will have our own car. As much as it sounds exciting, it also comes with a certain responsibility, including knowing all the essential information. For newbies, NCD, betterment and insurance may seem intimidating at first but you […]
We Are Featured On
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All You Need To Know About Insurance
Is it safe to renew my insurance at Fatberry?
Yes, it is safe and secure. Fatberry.com websites and its services are owned and operated by Fatberry Sdn. Bhd. (Company No 201601012705 (1183636-M)), a registered and license insurance agent.
What are the benefits of renewing my motor insurance at Fatberry?
Fatberry offers compare, customise, and buy insurance online instantly at the comfort of your fingertips, available 24*7*365 with best deals and lowest premium in the market without seeing anybody.
Which insurers can I buy from?
Fatberry represented 16 insurers as follow: -
- AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
- Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad
- Am General Insurance Berhad
- Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad
- Etiqa General / Takaful Berhad
- Great Eastern General Insurance
- Kurnia Insurans (M) Berhad
- Lonpac Insurance Berhad
- MPI Generali Insurans Berhad
- MSIG Insurance Berhad
- RHB insurance Berhad
- Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Am Berhad
- Tune Protect Group Berhad
- Tokio Marine Insurans Berhad
- Takaful Iklas General Berhad
- Zurich General Insurance/ Takaful Malaysia Berhad
What if I am a foreigner or company registration car?
Yes. If you are a foreigner, please select passport and key in your passport number. For company car, just select the company registration car and key in the company registration (ROC) number.
Do I need to provide with my registration card?
Nope. You don’t need to provide your registration card to renew your car / motorcycle insurance online. Unless there is a request from Insurers for verification purposes. Example car detail is not correct or detect in JPJ system.
Can I renew my road tax service at Fatberry?
Yes, you can. We encourage you renew your road tax together with your insurance. We provide one stop service, and the road tax will deliver to your address within 2-3 working days (During PPN-FASA period, road tax delivery service will be delayed, > 7 working days).
Can I renew my road tax if I have outstanding traffic summonses?
During the renewal process, we will check any outstanding summons and blacklist records at both JPJ and PDRM’s website. If the road tax cannot be processed, then we will advise you to make payment for all your outstanding traffic summons.
How will I receive my road tax after payment successful?
Your road tax will be delivered to your address within 2-3 working days. However, during the PPN-FASA period, it will take longer than expected usually is within 14 working days.
How will I receive my e-policy after payment successful?
Your e-policy will be emailed to your registered email address with us within 5 mins to 1 working day (depending on which insurer you renew from).
Who do I contact for assistance if I involved accident?
You can reach out our customer service team via call or WhatsApp at +601126128112 between 9:30am - 6pm (Monday – Sunday including public holiday). We will assist you and redirecting your request to the right insurer based on your needs. Alternatively, you can call the 24*7 emergency auto assist hotline as below: -
- AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad - 1800-88-1033
- Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad - 1-800-22-5542
- Am General Insurance Berhad - 1300-88-2647
- Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad - 1-800-889-933
- Etiqa General / Takaful Berhad - 1-800-88-6491 / 1-300-88-1007
- Great Eastern General Insurance - 1300-1300 88
- Kurnia Insurans (M) Berhad - 1800-88-3833
- Lonpac Insurance Berhad - 1300-88-1138
- MPI Generali Insurans Berhad - 1800-22-2262
- MSIG Insurance Berhad - 1-800-880-883
- RHB insurance Berhad - 1-300-880-881
- Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Am Berhad - 1-800-888-788
- Tune Protect Group Berhad - 1800-22-8863
- Tokio Marine Insurans Berhad - 1800-88-1301
- Takaful Iklas General Berhad - 1-800-88-1186
- Zurich General Insurance/ Takaful Malaysia Berhad - 1-300-88-1323 / 1-300-888-622
Compare, Customize & Buy Insurance Online!
Why Should You Get Car Insurance?
Compare & Buy Motor Insurance In Malaysia
Best Life Insurance & Medical Card in Malaysia
Dear customer, delivery arrangements of your road tax by MYEG will be temporarily delayed due to the recent MCO announcement. This service is expected to tentatively resume to normal by 1st February 2021. However, as mentioned in MYEG website, you may use payment receipt which we will forward to you as proof of renewal in the event of inspection by JPJ or PDRM. Thank you.